Friday, February 22, 2019

Book review (ARC):- Broken by Colette Davison

Broken by Colette Davison 

Release date: March 5, 2019
Page Count: 166 pages
Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

 Synopsis 

Rule #1: Keep running.

Jag’s rules have kept him safe and free since he escaped conversion therapy, but that was before he walked into Heaven and Hell. A no-strings fling with the club owner, Michael, turns into so much more as Jag finds himself breaking one rule after another. 

Michael hasn’t been able to commit to anyone since his partner died, until Jag walks into his club. Falling in lust with the elfin young dancer is easy, and his heart is quick to follow.

Michael gives Jag a reason to stay, but fear rules Jag’s heart more than love. Despite his deepening feelings for Michael, Jag knows he can’t stay. Can he?

**Contains adult themes, content, and language.**

Review 

This book is just beautiful!!
Jag has gone through so much and it hurts me to read about the shit he had to go through because of who he is. It might have hit me a bit harder because I haven't come out to my parents yet(even though I've dreamt all the different scenarios) and what he went through could be one of those scenarios.
Michael is an amazing character. He is really understanding and never pushed Jag. He is everything Jag needed and more. They might not be perfect on their own but they are perfect together. They are flawed and real.
This book made me tear up. I could feel Jag's pain and helplessness. This is my first book by this author and i can't believe I've never read any of her books before. This book is simply amazing!! And I love Jag and Michael so much!
Highly recommended

*ARC provided by the author in exchange for honest review


1 comment: