Friday, February 1, 2019

Book review:- Bet on it by Jaclyn Quinn

Bet on it by Jaclyn Quinn

Release date: February 1,2019
Page count: 122 pages
Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Synopsis 

What happens when a bet between best friends takes an unexpected turn?

Ty and Spencer have been best friends for six years. A constant in their relationship are the frequent, and sometimes extreme, bets they make with each other. No matter what, they both know they’ll hold up their end of the bargain.

After Ty witnesses something he wasn’t meant to see, he starts to look at Spencer in a different way. When another outrageous bet is made between them, Ty begins to wonder if this will be his opportunity to get something he never knew he wanted.

Will upping the ante on their friendship be the payout they never dreamed possible? Or will laying all their cards on the table cost them everything?

Review

This book is hot,sweet,kinky and funny! This is my first Jaclyn Quinn read and I must say that I really enjoyed it. This is a friends to lovers story and it's one of my favourite tropes. It's got a little bit of D/s element and though I like bondage I am not into the Master/Sir thing. The ending was a bit of a surprise since throughout the whole book we only get Ty's POV and so Spencer sort of surprised me.
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment